Friday, March 19, 2010

ROXY!



































These are all pictures of Roxy (some include Mom) that I've been taking over the past few months. Roxy was a Christmas miracle puppy. Her doggy mother, a pure breed rat terrier was stolen within the first few days of her life. Once Mom found out what had happened she wanted to help, so she adopted Roxy. Lil' Rox had to be bottle fed formula every couple of hours and out of a litter of 3, only Roxy and her brother survived(he was adopted & bottle feed by another family). Roxy is now a perfectly healthy wild little pup. She has soo much energy, every time i see her I get new scratches and bite marks from playing with her. She is a really beautiful dog and I will be updating this post periodically as I add new photos of her. I plan on making a 2011 calendar out of her pics for Mom next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment